Available today on iTunes HERE
“If you have ever loved someone with all your being you should listen…” –Nashville Ear
“I have worked with Dwayna on projects of different styles. She always approaches the material honestly and with knowledge and respect, which allows her natural talent to shine through.”–Graham Hawthorne –musician, producer, writer, arranger/ founder of Harlem Speakeasy Orchestra in NYC/has played in every genre–big band, swing, funk, country, Jazz, movie soundtracks/ played for an array of artists ranging from Loretta Lynn to Paul Simon and James Brown
“Is It Just Me” is a compilation of soulful love songs, reminiscent of the way country music used to be back in the day artists in Nashville were told, “You could have a hit with just the right song.” It was during a period when no one could have foreseen the shift in country music to its country-rap of today. Most of these songs were first penned in Nashville and revised and recorded in New York City from 2013-2015/ Genres: country, pop, soul, R&B/ Thumbnail album cover photography by Eli McFadden and design by Dave Gates
- History Repeats Itself (D. Litz, Q. Powers) Spirit Music /ASCAP, Warner Brothers Music/SESAC; Guitars: Paul Livant, Drums: Graham Hawthorne, Bass: Paul Frazier, Keyboards: Hubert Eaves, Strings: Tim Crouch, Background Vocals: Tabitha Fair, Recording Engineers: Barry Hartglass, Danny Lapidus, and Tom McConnell, Mixed by Barry Hartglass, Produced by Dwayna Litz/ “History Repeats Itself” was the first song to be recorded at Graham Hawthorne’s new studio in Manhattan. Vocals done at Pod in NYC, recorded on a U47 clone, a TM47 microphone made by Dave Pearlman, best mic ever! Special thanks to Paul Livant and Hubert Eaves.
- Is It Just Me (D. Litz) Litz Music/ASCAP; Guitars: Peter Calo, Strings: Tim Crouch, Recording Engineer: Stephen Schappler, Mixed by Barry Hartglass, Produced by Dwayna Litz/ Recorded at Dubway in NYC/ Special thanks to Peter Calo for this song.
- One of Those Days (D. Litz, P. Wasner) Litz Music/ASCAP, Uncle Pete Music/BMI; Piano: Jeff Franzel, Guitars: Peter Calo, Recording Engineer: Chris Gilroy, Mixed by Barry Hartglass, Produced by Dwayna Litz/Recorded at Lofish in Manhattan/ Special thanks to Jeff Franzel.
- Let’s Say Goodbye In Each Other’s Arms (D. Litz) Spirit Music/ASCAP; Piano: Jeff Franzel, Guitars: Peter Calo, Background Vocals: Tabitha Fair, Recording Engineers: Chris Gilroy, Casey Henderson, Mixed by Barry Hartglass, Produced by Dwayna Litz/Recorded at Lofish in Manhattan and Westwood Studios in Nashville/ Special thanks to Jeff Franzel and Tabitha Fair.
- Moments Like This (D. Litz, H. Teekell) Litz Music/ASCAP; Piano: Jeff Franzel, Guitars: Peter Calo, Recording Engineer: Chris Gilroy, Mixed by Barry Hartglass/ Recorded at Lofish in Manhattan
- I’ll Go the Distance (D. Litz) Litz Music/ASCAP; Piano: Walter Fischbacher, String pad: Jayne Olderman, Background vocals: Dwayna Litz, Recording Engineer: Jayne Olderman in Atlanta, Mixed by Barry Hartglass in New York/Piano recorded by Walter at Lofish in Manhattan
Special thanks to the A-team of talented musician who worked on these songs: Jeff Franzel, Peter Calo, Paul Livant, Hubert Eaves, Walter Fischbacher, Tabitha Fair, Tim Crouch, Graham Hawthorne, Paul Frazier with Barry Hartglass, Chris Gilroy, Stephen Schappler, Danny Lapidus, Tom McConnell, Casey Henderson, and Jayne Olderman/ Added appreciation to Barry Hartglass for working with me so closely without a hitch from 2013-2015 with the audio files.